Navigating Uncertainty in an Evolving UK Market
Join us at Performance Marketing World’s Performance Marketing UK Conference on 8th June, where’ll we’ll be taking part in the panel discussion: Performance Versus Brand, or Performance and Brand?
Performance and brand marketing are often understood as two distinct disciplines that focus upon short term ROI and long term gains respectively. Is there any benefit to be had from breaking down these often siloed teams? Or would integration be mutually disadvantageous?
- Is it possible to create frameworks and KPIs that would facilitate an integrated approach to campaigns?
- Can a data-driven approach ever truly optimise creative campaigns? Or, does it inevitably worsen creativity?
- What is the brand impact of companies’ performance marketing spend?
- Can performance-based attention metrics benefit brand building initiatives?
- Robin Langford
Premium Content Editor, Performance Marketing World
- Chris Liversidge
Founder & CEO, QueryClick
- Manfredi Sassoli de Bianchi
Vice President of Growth, MyTutor.co.uk
- Rumyana Miteva
Head of Performance & Revenue, Secret Escapes
- Frankie Deane
Head of Growth, Sweaty Betty
Join us at the event!
Successful digital marketing relies increasingly on having a well-executed data strategy. It facilitates informed decision-making, enhanced targeting, and personalisation in marketing messages, accurate performance measurement, and effective ROI analysis. And,...
It’s been 4 years since Google first announced it will be removing third-party cookies from Chrome. We’ve had multiple delays since then – but now the change is finally coming....
The deadline to move to Google Analytics 4 is just around the corner. So, how can you get prepared to make the change, with minimal impact on your marketing measurement?...