Navigating Uncertainty in an Evolving UK Market
Join us at Performance Marketing World’s Performance Marketing UK Conference on 8th June, where’ll we’ll be taking part in the panel discussion: Performance Versus Brand, or Performance and Brand?
Performance and brand marketing are often understood as two distinct disciplines that focus upon short term ROI and long term gains respectively. Is there any benefit to be had from breaking down these often siloed teams? Or would integration be mutually disadvantageous?
- Is it possible to create frameworks and KPIs that would facilitate an integrated approach to campaigns?
- Can a data-driven approach ever truly optimise creative campaigns? Or, does it inevitably worsen creativity?
- What is the brand impact of companies’ performance marketing spend?
- Can performance-based attention metrics benefit brand building initiatives?
- Robin Langford
Premium Content Editor, Performance Marketing World
- Chris Liversidge
Founder & CEO, QueryClick
- Manfredi Sassoli de Bianchi
Vice President of Growth, MyTutor.co.uk
- Rumyana Miteva
Head of Performance & Revenue, Secret Escapes
- Frankie Deane
Head of Growth, Sweaty Betty
Join us at the event!
How to futureproof your analytics in a cookieless world The world of marketing analytics has come under fire recently. With massive changes impacting the future of marketing performance and optimisation,...
How to Optimise Search in a Cookieless World The removal of cookies is a huge pain point for most marketers right now. But how will this change impact Search specifically?...
Navigating Uncertainty in an Evolving UK Market Join us at Performance Marketing World’s Performance Marketing UK Conference on 8th June, where’ll we’ll be taking part in the panel discussion: Performance...