Styling Out A Pandemic: How To Navigate New Challenges in Digital Marketing
If the past year has taught retail marketers anything, it’s how to bounce back after everything we thought we knew was turned on its head. The companies that have come out stronger on the other side are the ones that embraced change and new technologies to drive results through their marketing strategy. But the challenge for retail marketers doesn’t stop there, with lots more on the horizon and an ever-changing ecosystem to deal with.
In this 50-minute webinar, Retail Gazette is joined by Nick Dover, Group Digital Acquisition Lead at Sally, and Chris Liversidge, CEO and Founder of QueryClick, for a lively discussion around:
- Current digital marketing trends and how retailers and brands adapted to the disruption of the pandemic
- How Sally styled out a pandemic through effective performance marketing
- Why attribution has such a bad rap with marketers – and if it’s justified!
- What the future holds for marketers in light of cookie depreciation and iOS privacy updates
- The steps you can take to combat recent challenges within the digital marketing landscape
Join us at the event!
Hear from thought leaders, connect with senior marketers and tackle your biggest challenges at this In-Person Digital Marketing Masterclass. With snappy expert presentations and intimate roundtable discussions, this Masterclass is...
Successful digital marketing relies increasingly on having a well-executed data strategy. It facilitates informed decision-making, enhanced targeting, and personalisation in marketing messages, accurate performance measurement, and effective ROI analysis. And,...
It’s been 4 years since Google first announced it will be removing third-party cookies from Chrome. We’ve had multiple delays since then – but now the change is finally coming....